Rohde & Schwarz is a company with a global presence in the fields of test and measurements, information technology and communications. For more than 75 years, the company has been developing, producing and marketing a wide range of electronic products for the capital goods sector. The integrated company is headquartered in Munich. With an innovative manpower of 7,500 employees, subsidiaries and representatives in over 75 countries around the world, Rohde & Schwarz surpassingly achieves an annual turnover of 1.4 billion Euros in fiscal year of 2007/2008. Due to the degree of the comprehensive know-how and innovative strength of its employees, Rohde & Schwarz is among the market leaders in all of its business fields. Today, the Rohde & Schwarz group of companies is active in the following fields of Test & Measurement, Radiomonitoring & Radiolocation, Mission-Critical Communications, Broadcasting & also Services. Rohde & Schwarz’s presence in Malaysia has seen exponential growth in all sectors if its business and is well poised for more dynamic expansions to come, we invite suitable qualified and talented individuals to join in this challenging career path.
Position : Application Engineers / Software Developers
Location : Bangalore
- Development of mobile handset protocol test case based on customer requirements
- Integration testing with different mobile handset and regression of new L1 / stack releases
- Debugging, bug fixing and maintenance based on customer problem reports or onsite within India
- Training and support of Key customers in India on Test cases.
- Bachelor / Master in Electronics and Communications engineering / Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent course of studies
- Good understanding of 3GPP GSM, WCDMA and LTE protocols including IMS
- Min 5 years Industry proven experience in development of radio communication protocols
- In-depth experience in developing and maintaining complex software frameworks based on MS Visual Studio, at least 2 years industrial strength experience in programming experience in C++
- Good understanding of best practice software engineering processes, e.g. version control, testing and release cycles.
- Strong communication skill to work with internal R&D teams
- Experience in development of protocol test cases of LTE handsets including Handover to GSM & WCDMA
- Hands-on experience with R&S Protocol testers (CRTU / CMW)
- Able to travel to Munich, Germany for training, integration and verification.
We are offering an open team spirit working in an international environment at the location Bangalore.
Interested candidates are invited to APPLY ONLINE submitting a detailed resume together with current & expected salaries to :
Rohde & Schwarz India (Pvt) Limited
Human Resource Department
2nd Floor, Adarsh Regent,
No. 60, 1st Stage,
Bangalore - 560 071
Or email to :
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.